Left Over Hand Grenades Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Spin 3

3 posters

Go down

Top Spin 3 Empty Top Spin 3

Post by Blonde Shark Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Anyone else got this yet ?

At first, I thought it was pants, couldnt even win a game!

But after going through the tutorial, its actually a great game, just the controls are quite different from other tennis games

You actually hold down the shot button and release it in time with hitting the ball. And ya can serve with the right analogue stick if ya wish.

So its all about timing, and it makes it really satisfying when ya get it right, almost giving you the emotion of actually playing tennis. Fantastic!

Graphics are great too!
Blonde Shark
Blonde Shark
A 1st Class Grenade
A 1st Class Grenade

https://trauk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Top Spin 3 Empty Re: Top Spin 3

Post by Sekknsch Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Blonde Shark wrote:Anyone else got this yet ?

But after going through the tutorial, its actually a great game, just the controls are quite different from other tennis games

You actually hold down the shot button and release it in time with hitting the ball. And ya can serve with the right analogue stick if ya wish.

So its all about timing, and it makes it really satisfying when ya get it right, almost giving you the emotion of actually playing tennis. Fantastic!

Graphics are great too!

Sounds good, but I think I will wait a but before I buy it... don't have the money:o. Plus I'm mainly waiting for Fable 2 and GoW 2.
Sekknsch
Sekknsch
Ex-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Shark Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm

Sekknsch wrote:
Blonde Shark wrote:Anyone else got this yet ?

Graphics are great too!

Sounds good, but I think I will wait a but before I buy it... don't have the money:o. Plus I'm mainly waiting for Fable 2 and GoW 2.

Dont forget UTIII. Thats gonner be the next biggy MP game, out 7th July I think with new footage on the disc for GOW2.
Blonde Shark
Blonde Shark
A 1st Class Grenade
A 1st Class Grenade

https://trauk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrotyMrTaters Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:06 am

Yeah its a good game when you get used to it, i have won two grand slams online but they were both complete flukes lol
CarrotyMrTaters
CarrotyMrTaters
A 1st Class Grenade
A 1st Class Grenade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum