Left Over Hand Grenades Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoC New Ladders - End of July

2 posters

Go down

WoC New Ladders - End of July Empty WoC New Ladders - End of July

Post by RedWolf Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Howdy lads.

As you might already know the WoC arena will be closing and the next season of ladders will be back on the old site. I'll be the first to admit the arena didn't work, it was too complicated to set up teams on and get games so we have decided to count our losses and scratch the arena. Believe me the old ladders are much easier to use than the arena. I am hoping to get these going the way they should be so I am advertising and doing some research before we relaunch at the end of July. These ladders are hopefully going to be fun as well as slightly competitive and will be home to reliable teams. I know GB can be very frustrating at times with all the cheating etc. so these will be a nice break.

Anyways what I'm asking is if you'd be interested in the ladders ? What games you'd be interested in playing on the ladders and in the case of each game, what gametypes would interest you ?

I'll check back, cheers,
RedWolf

RedWolf
From Another Clan....
From Another Clan....

Back to top Go down

WoC New Ladders - End of July Empty Re: WoC New Ladders - End of July

Post by Sekknsch Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Ok just bullet point answers to your questions:

(i) Yes we would be interested in the ladders

(ii)Games:
COD 4: hardcore team deathmatch, S&D sabotage and maybe domination??
Halo 3: team slayer
GTA IV: if it does happen how about Turf war and Cops n crooks or any others?

So hope that helps. Athalis, Willcox if you wanna change anything/add you could just edit this post.
Sekknsch
Sekknsch
Ex-Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum