Left Over Hand Grenades Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Clans BCB#2

5 posters

Go down

World of Clans BCB#2 Empty World of Clans BCB#2

Post by Kai193 Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:40 pm

World of Clans is proud to announce it’s second Big Clan Bash, with the first being a 48 hour blitz on Halo 3 last year. The BCB will begin on Friday the 8th August and last the entire weekend, finishing on the 11th August.

The online tournament won’t stop at varieties of gaming tournaments, but with plenty of other activities on-site for anyone to take part in.

There will be a variety of games for clans to partake in, these being:
• Call of Duty 4
• Halo 3
• Unreal Tournament 3
• Team fortress 2(*)

All of these games will be played on various different game modes, from Capture the Flag to Team Deathmatch. The Team Fortress 2 tournament will be separate from the rest and ran for WoC’s Team Fortress 2 clan community.
So many gamers online and clans hungry to do battle will ensure your clan a fun-filled and incredibly active weekend. You’ll also get the chance to meet new clans, perhaps make some new friends or allies in the clan community. The more gamers you have online in your clan for the event, will increase your chances in winning, as this will enable you to get more matches played in the time you have.
Standings Tables will be constantly updated, so you can view your clan’s or your rival clans positions.
Sign-ups for this event close on the 1st of August so there is time for us to sort out the tables and round fixtures.

For the full post please click here -
http://www.worldofclans.com/forums/big-clan-bash-2/2865-big-clan-bash-2-coming.html

The schedule has now been officially released; you’ll have to keep up with it accurately. To find it, click here - http://www.worldofclans.com/forums/big-clan-bash-2/2912-official-schedule-now-ready.html

And last but not least, the official sign-up thread for the event can be found here - http://www.worldofclans.com/forums/big-clan-bash-2/2866-official-clan-sign-up-thread.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more personal note guys, those of you that know me (Athalis, Blonde Shark) may know I've co-set up a new clan called Ultimate Warriors. And well, if you didn't know, you do now Razz
Well anyway, feel free to head over and we could get a match organised or what not, we play COD4 at the moment. Very Happy

Kai193
A 1st Class Grenade
A 1st Class Grenade

Back to top Go down

World of Clans BCB#2 Empty Re: World of Clans BCB#2

Post by Athalis Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Oh cool nice one Kai Very Happy

I'm afraid I'm away for the BCB, it's my birthday on the 11th so I'm going away to the M festival down where I used to live- it's like a big gaming festival thing; a Big Clan Bash even Razz

but the rest of the clan should totally get involved Very Happy
Athalis
Athalis
Leader
Leader

https://trauk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai193 Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:54 am

Hey there Athalis
Ah that's unfortunate that you're away, will be good to see TRA involved in the BCB though, I'll leave it with you guys.
That festival sounds pretty cool, never been to anything gaming-related personally, hope I will do in the future though Wink

Kai193
A 1st Class Grenade
A 1st Class Grenade

Back to top Go down

Post by HILLY31191 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 pm

I will be on holiday when this happens.

I go on holiday on the 8th of August and will be back around the 24th of August.

Obviously I won't be available for clan matches of training during this time.

Almost forgot, Happy Birthday Athalis

Last edited by HILLY31191 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong date)
HILLY31191
HILLY31191
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Athalis Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:02 pm

haha cheers mate- might not be going away now though, but I'll let you know soon Very Happy
Athalis
Athalis
Leader
Leader

https://trauk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekknsch Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm

I'm gonna be busy this weekend. Willcox u gonna be free?
Sekknsch
Sekknsch
Ex-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:23 pm

im on holiday from the 9th so the 8th for me going bit mad in getting ready, sorry. ill be back on the 16th August

dan
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down