Left Over Hand Grenades Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabel 2 Pub Game-how to cheat

2 posters

Go down

Fabel 2 Pub Game-how to cheat Empty Fabel 2 Pub Game-how to cheat

Post by Sekknsch Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:14 pm

Fable 2 pub game was released Wednesday and in the space of 15 mins I went from +4k to -ve 16K. I then found this glitch:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=951203&topic=44875469

which does work.

Also I'm gonna unplug my internet cable when I start the pub game up, just in case they release patch for it Twisted Evil

Edit: Tactic for keystone:

"Here's another one that's not guaranteed 1st place, but you'll place in top 5. Also not mine.

Place the max on the 10&11 arches, then max on 4-9 & 12-17, then press RB everytime to reapeat the bet. I've been using this one and have placed from 1st-5th place every time."

Source: http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-44865973&pid=951203
Sekknsch
Sekknsch
Ex-Leader

Back to top Go down

Fabel 2 Pub Game-how to cheat Empty Re: Fabel 2 Pub Game-how to cheat

Post by Sekknsch Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 pm

"GS AU: Recently, there were reports about a glitch in Pub Games, which allowed players to rack up money, followed by some reports stating that you said it was deliberate. Was that glitch something you planned?

PM: I'm not going to say anything about that. All I'm going to say is that Fable is all about looking at what you're like as a player. Cheating is a reflection of what you're like as a player. Fascinatingly, I spoke to a few people who found out about the cheat but decided not to use it because they were worried about the possible consequences. Maybe they're wise people. Don't expect there not to be consequences; after all, let's remind ourselves that Fable says every choice has a consequence. And cheating is a choice. "

Ah bugger
Sekknsch
Sekknsch
Ex-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Athalis Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:41 pm

yeah i thought it was too obvious to have been a mistake- i mean, with the amount of coverage the thing has gotten if it was a mistake it would have been fixed literally seconds after discovery

never mind, eh? Razz
Athalis
Athalis
Leader
Leader

https://trauk.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekknsch Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 pm

Well I'll be getting Fallout 3 first, then fable next year. I've got a plan to save some games to buy for the summer, nothing is ever friggin released in the summer....booo!
Sekknsch
Sekknsch
Ex-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down